I have a few pieces of original work for sale in my shop but if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for then I would be very happy to hear from you.
I see myself as an illustrator/designer rather than a true artist. The images shown on my website are examples of the type of textile pictures I make but my work is not limited to that. I am always happy to make pieces to order, either to your own specifications with a particular theme or image that is special to you, or I can make repeats of illustrations you find on the website, changing colours or fabrics to suit you.
I am willing to work within my own style to produce something that is unique to you and your life. I can add any text that you want: names, dates, quotes etc and can work in any colour ways you like – I have a huge collection of fabrics to choose from!
Ideas for unique personalised gifts include:
– House and garden ‘portraits’ (link to house portraits in gallery)
– Camper van, car and bike ‘portraits’
– Special place, treasured items or holiday memories picture
– Street scenes, cityscapes and landscapes
– Wedding day memento pictures and cushions
– Hand made wedding favors and gifts
– Appliqué or freehand machine lettering and designs to personalise
pictures, soft furnishings and clothing
– Custom made brooches and fridge magnets
How to Order
If you would like to order a textile illustration, either similar to the examples on this site or for a specific project then please contact me to tell me about your idea. Feel free to send me a photograph or drawing if you have one and I will do my best to recreate it in fabrics for you.
Prices and waiting times will vary depending on the details/size of the work in question, and how busy I am, but I should be able to give you an indication of this when we chat about it.
I really look forward to hearing your ideas!
Sign up to a monthly news letter about new work, up coming events and special offers!